Location: Zavrsnica Valley, 6km from Lake Bled
Address: Moste 68a, 4274 Zirovnica, Slovenia
A perfect place for a comfortable stay in the Bled area of Slovenia, which is often referred to as fairy-tale like. The apartment is located in a really beautiful, quiet location in the Zavrsnica Valley, only 6 km from Lake Bled, 5 km from the Vintgar Gorge and 6 km from the main motorway that connects the Karawanken Tunnel (at the Austrian border) to Slovenia’s capital Ljubljana. The apartment is brand new (it was completely refurbished in July 2017) and it is very modern.
The main advantages of the apartment are its beautiful and quiet location, brand new fully equipped kitchen, brand new modern bathroom, a large balcony with garden furniture and great views, comfortable beds, fast WiFi and air conditioner with inverter function.
– The apartment has a private entrance and occupies the whole first floor of a completely renovated alpine house. It has a surface of 60 square meters. It can accommodate up to 4+2 persons and consists of 2 bedrooms, a bathroom, a well equipped kitchen with a dining table, and a large balcony with garden furniture.
– Brand new, completely refurbished in July of 2017.
– Fully equipped modern kitchen.
– Brand new modern bathroom.
– A very comfortable king-size bed in the first bedroom.
– A lovely large balcony with garden furniture and great views.
– Two flat-screen TVs with 130+ digital channels (including several very popular channels in English and German language).
– Air conditioner with inverter function (heating-cooling).
– Free Wi-Fi available throughout the entire property (Wi-Fi signal is strong and fast).
– Free private parking.
– Location is very convenient to all major tourist attractions in the region (Lake Bled, Vintgar Gorge, Triglav National Park, Lake Bohinj, Waterfall Pericnik, etc.).
– Only a short drive (5 minutes) to the main A2 motorway that connects the Karawanken Tunnel (at the Austrian border) to Slovenia’s capital Ljubljana.
– The apartment is classified with 4 stars by the Slovenian Tourist Board, which is the highest amount that can be awarded to a holiday apartment in Slovenia.
– children welcome,
– non smoking (the apartment has a large balcony that may be used for this purpose),
– pets not allowed,
– no parties or events,
– wheelchair inaccessible.
– free Wi-Fi available throughout the property (Wi-Fi signal is strong and fast)
– 2 Flat Screen TVs with 130+ digital channels (including several very popular international channels in English and German language and some in Croatian, Serbian, Italian, French and other languages) and more than 60 radio stations.
– central heating,
– split-type inverter (heating-cooling) air conditioner,
– ceramic glass electric cooktop (4 hot plates),
– refrigirator with freezer,
– hair dryer,
– washing machine,
– iron & board,
– baby bed and baby high chair (on request),
– bed linen, towels and tea towels provided,
– free private parking
The first bedroom includes a king-size bed (180 x 200 cm), a nightstand with two lamps, and a flat screen TV with more than 130 digital channels. There’s also a doorway to the balcony.
The second bedroom contains two single beds (90 x 200 cm), a nightstand with two lamps, a small working desk, two armchairs, a flat screen TV with more than 130 digital channels and a closet with ample storage for clothing.
Kitchen & dining area
The kitchen is extremely well-equipped (ceramic glass electric cooktop with 4 hot plates, oven, microwave, dishwasher, refrigirator, coffee maker, toaster, etc). Here you’ll find everything you need for your food preparation whether cooking a meal from scratch or heating something in the microwave. Next to the kitchen is a dining area with a wooden table seating for 4+2.
The bathroom is modern and comes complete with a glass shower stall, a washbasin with mirror cabinet, a vanity mirror, a toilet and a washing machine. Complimentary toiletries, a hairdryer, hand and shower towels are provided.
There’s also a second separate toilet available in the apartment.
The living area is next to the first bedroom. It’s light and bright with a sofa that also converts to a bed with dimensions 120 x 200 cm), a coffee table, a flat screen TV with more than 130 digital channels (including several very popular international channels in English and German language and some in Croatian, Serbian, Italian, French and other languages). There’s also a quiet split-type inverter (heating-cooling) air conditioner and a doorway to the balcony.
The balcony is large (11 square meters). It’s facing south and has nice views of the garden and the green surroundings and mountains of the Slovenian Alps, including Slovenia’s highest peak Mt. Triglav.
The house was completely renovated inside and out in 2017. New fixtures were installed throughout the building and modern furniture was bought. The property and the grounds are well kept with a lovely vegetable garden and a small orchard.
The apartment is located in the Zavrsnica Valley, about 6 km from Lake Bled.
Address: Moste 68a, 4274 Zirovnica, Slovenia