Location: Bled (500 metres from Lake Bled)
Address: Levstikova 16, 4260 Bled, Slovenia
The apartment is large and well furnished and has a fully fitted kitchen, modern bathroom, two nice bedrooms with king size beds and a balcony with garden furniture. It is situated on the ground floor of a lovely and well-kept building. The location is very convenient, in a lovely quiet street but no more than 10 minutes walk to the Bled’s stunning lake and the town centre. It is suitable for 4 people (+1 extra bed possible on request). The apartment is classified with 4 stars by the Slovenian Tourist Board, which is the highest amount that can be awarded to a holiday apartment in Slovenia.
– A great location in a very safe and quiet street, but only 8-10 minute walk to the lake and everything in Bled.
– The apartment has a surface of 60 square meters (645 square feet) and is set on the ground floor of a typical Slovenian house. The whole property is very well kept and everything is super clean and up to date.
– There are 2 bedrooms in the apartment, both with comfortable king-size beds and quality linens.
– Well stocked kitchen with all the essentials for cooking, including a glass-ceramic cooktop, microwave, toaster, coffee machine and fridge/freezer.
– Large, well lit, functional, and modern bathroom with a good shower.
– Free Wi-Fi.
– Flat screen TV with 130+ digital channels (including several very popular channels in English and German language).
– Free private parking is available in front of the house.
The property and the grounds are well kept with a beautiful garden. The location is very convenient, in a lovely quiet street but no more than 10 minutes walk from the lake shore and the town centre.
The first bedroom is large (20 square meters) and includes a king-size bed (180 x 200 cm), two nightstands with lamps, a large closet with ample storage for clothing, a two-seater-sofa and a coffee table. It’s bright and appointed with hardwood floors and there’s also a doorway to the balcony.
The second bedroom is 15 square meters large and includes a King-size bed (180 x 200 cm), two nightstands with lamps, a large closet with ample storage for clothing, two armchairs and a coffee table. It’s appointed with hardwood floors and there’s also a doorway to the balcony.
Kitchen & dining area
The kitchen is well stocked with everything you need while away from home, with a glass-ceramic cooktop, microwave, toaster, coffee machine, fridge/freezer, pots, pans, and cutlery – all clean and ready for use. There’s also a wooden dining table and four chairs. Next to the kitchen is a two-seater-sofa, a coffee table, and a brand new flat screen TV with 130+ digital channels (including several very popular channels in English and German language) and there’s also a doorway to the balcony.
The bathroom comes complete with a glass shower stall, a washbasin with mirror cabinet and vanity mirror and a toilet and bidet. Complimentary toiletries, a hairdryer, hand and bath/shower towels are provided.
Although the apartment is on the ground floor, it has a balcony with garden furniture and nice views of the mountains of the Slovenian Alps.
Outside & Garden
The outside is very well kept and there’s a beautiful garden in front of the apartment.
The apartment is no more than an easy and pleasant 10 minutes walk from the stunning Lake Bled: 5 minutes gently uphill past restaurants, bars, shops, and hotels on the busy main street and then a turn off to the right and less than five more, down a quiet lane flanked with a fruit orchard and beautiful wildflower meadows.