The apartment is spacious and contains everything you will need to make your stay in Bled very comfortable. It’s like home away from home, located in an exceedingly safe and very quiet street, but only 8-10 minute walk to the Bled’s stunning lake and the town centre. The apartment is fully furnished and suitable for 4 people (+1 extra bed possible on request). It consists of 2 bedrooms that contain king size beds, a large bathroom with a good shower, a well-stocked kitchen with with everything a person needs for cooking and a dining table with four chairs. The apartment also has two sunny balconies with beautiful views of the Bled castle and the mountains of the Slovenian Alps. The apartment is classified with 4 stars by the Slovenian Tourist Board, which is the highest amount that can be awarded to a holiday apartment in Slovenia.
– A great location in a very safe and quiet street, but only 8-10 minute walk to the lake and everything in Bled.
– The apartment has a surface of 60 square meters (645 square feet) and is set on the first floor of a beautifully renovated house. The whole property is very well kept and everything is super clean and up to date.
– There are 2 bedrooms in the apartment, both with comfortable king-size beds and quality linens.
– Well stocked kitchen with all the essentials for cooking, including a glass-ceramic cooktop, microwave, toaster, coffee machine and fridge/freezer.
– Large, well lit, functional, and modern bathroom with a good shower.
– A brand new flat screen TV with cable channels.
– Free Wi-Fi.
– Free private parking is available in front of the house.
The property and the grounds are well kept with a beautiful garden. The location is very convenient, in a lovely quiet street but no more than 10 minutes walk from the lake shore and the town centre.
The first bedroom is large (20 square meters) and includes a king-size bed (180 x 200 cm), two nightstands with lamps, a large closet with ample storage for clothing, a two-seater-sofa and a coffee table. It’s bright and appointed with hardwood floors and there’s also a doorway to the balcony.
The second bedroom is 15 square meters large and includes a King-size bed (180 x 200 cm), two nightstands with lamps, a large closet with ample storage for clothing, two armchairs and a coffee table. It’s appointed with hardwood floors and there’s also a doorway to the balcony.
Kitchen & dining area
The kitchen is well stocked with everything you need while away from home, with a glass-ceramic cooktop, microwave, toaster, coffee machine, fridge/freezer, pots, pans, and cutlery – all clean and ready for use. There’s also a wooden dining table and four chairs. Next to the kitchen is a two-seater-sofa, a coffee table, and a brand new flat screen TV with cable channels and there’s also a doorway to the balcony.
The bathroom comes complete with a glass shower stall, a large washbasin with mirror cabinet and vanity mirror and a toilet and bidet. Complimentary toiletries, a hairdryer, hand and bath/shower towels are provided.
The apartment has two balconies – one south and one west facing, with sunsets, views of the hilltop castle and of Slovenia’s highest mountain, the 2864-meter-high Triglav (on a clear day) through the plum trees from the west facing balcony.
Outside & Garden
The outside is very well kept and there’s a beautiful garden in front of the house.
The apartment is no more than an easy and pleasant 10 minutes walk from the stunning Lake Bled: 5 minutes gently uphill past restaurants, bars, shops, and hotels on the busy main street and then a turn off to the right and less than five more, down a quiet lane flanked with a fruit orchard and beautiful wildflower meadows.